The Canada-Japan Co-op Program welcomes participation from interested companies in Japan. To begin the hiring process, please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Hiring is Easy:
- Send us your Job Description: Provide a job description via email and we will post this to our students nation-wide. Job descriptions should include information about your company, details about the work students will do and required skills and abilities needed for job success.
- Receive Applications: Pre-screened candidate job applications will be forwarded to the company. A request will be sent to review the student applications including cover letters, resumes and transcripts for interview suitability.
- Select Students to Interview: After screening the job applications you will be requested to select candidates that you wish to interview. We will coordinate the interviews for you and they can be conducted over the phone or via Skype.
- Select the Student to Hire: Following the phone interview process, choose the students who you feel are appropriate for the position and rank them numerically in order of preference.
- Confirm Hire: The Canada-Japan co-op program staff will match your top choices with student rankings, confirm placement details and assist with visa processing.